Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Top 5 Most Anticipated Books for the First Half of 2013


Walking Disaster


 Yeah- need I say more? If you have read Beautiful Disaster then you truly understand my impatient desire to read Walking Disaster. I am dying to read Travis’ side of the story. Not to mention, a cover that beautiful must be filled with a beautiful story.


Entwined With You


This one should go without saying. If you enjoyed Fifty Shades of Grey and haven’t read the Crossfire Series (a.k.a Bared to You Series) then you need to get started! The third book Entwined With You will be released soon.


Honeysuckle Chronicles #3


It all started after reading The Plan! This was the first mystery-fantasy type book I ever really got into. Shortly after, W. Charlene Ammons released The Lesson:


Satisfaction & Fulfillment


Book #2 of the Temptation is expected to be released… I believe- in February of 2013. Ahh- can’t wait for some more of Bryce and Alexis. Fulfillment, the 3rd book, is said to be released shortly after. I don’t know if I am more excited to see the covers or find out the rest of the story!






1 comment: